HomeAbout UsImmigration Special EducationClientsContact Us

Give Us a Call 714-417-9955
Our Immigration Services covers the following areas:

Non-Immigrant Visas, which allow you to enter the U.S. for a temporary period such as for the purpose of pleasure, business, work, studies, investment, etc. At the completion of the purpose of your stay, you must depart from the United States unless you have applied for permanent residence (green card).  Types of Non-Immigrant Visas include:

H-1B Visa for Professional Workers
H-2B Visa for Seasonal Workers
H-3 Visa for Professional Trainees
B-1/B-2 Visa for Tourists and Short-Term Business
E-1 Visa for International Trade Workers
E-2 Visa for Investors or Essential Employees
E-3 Visa for Australian Professional Workers
F-1 Visa for Students
J-1 Visa for Academic Trainees
L-1 Visa for Multinational Company Employees
K-1 Visa for Fiancé’s of US Citizens
O-1 Visa for Persons of Extraordinary Abilities
P-1 Visa for Athletes and Entertainers
R-1 Visa for Religious Workers
TN Visa for Canadian and Mexican Professional Workers

Immigrant Visas, which allow you to enter the U. S. for permanent residency (green card). There are two types of immigrant visas: Employment-based immigrant visas ("EB") and Family-based immigrant visas ("FB"). Types of Immigrant Visas include:

EB-1 Visa for Priority Workers (Multinational Executives, Outstanding Researchers, Extraordinary Ability)
EB-2 Visa for Advanced Degree Workers or National Interest Waivers
EB-3 Visa for Skilled and Unskilled Workers
EB-4 Visa for Special Immigrants (Religious, Battered Spouses)
EB-5 Visa for Investors
FB-1 Visa for unmarried, adult sons and daughters of U.S. citizens. Adult means 21 years of age or older
FB-2 Visa for spouses of lawful permanent residents, their unmarried children (under twenty-one), and the unmarried sons and daughters of lawful permanent residents
FB-3 Visa for married sons and daughters of U.S. Citizens
FB-4 Visa for brothers and sisters of adult U.S. Citizens

Additionally we provide the following services:

Asylum, DACA, Employment Authorization, I601A Waiver
I-751 Removal of Conditions on Residences
I-360 Self petitions for Widow(er)s and Abused Spouse or Children 
Deportation defense,Appeals and Motions to Reopen